Welcome to the Foreign Correspondents' Club of Malaysia website. Your use of the website is appreciated and it is also subject to the following terms and conditions which may change from time to time. Please bear in mind that whenever you visit the website, you are considered to be using the website. Your visit and usage is subject to the terms detailed here.
- The Foreign Correspondents' Club of Malaysia (FCCM) is committed to protecting your privacy. The FCCM will not use or disclose any information collected about you other than the purpose for which it has been provided.
- The information contained on the website is owned by, licensed or authorised by the FCCM, its assignees, licensees or sub-licensees thereof and the copyright in the text, artwork, graphics and images on the website is owned by the FCCM or its licensors or its content or technology providers except where otherwise specified.
- While efforts have been made to ensure that the information provided on this website is accurate, we are not responsible for damages arising out of the use of the website.
- We rely on reputable sources and attempt to keep the information current, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information.
- We reserve the right to modify the website at any time without notice and edit or delete any material sent or posted to this website in whole or in part at the sole discretion of the webmaster.
- The website is a property of the FCCM, you may not modify the content or re-publish, re-transmit, or otherwise distribute directly or via links any content to any third person except for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not use or interfere with the website or its information in such a way that all or part of the website or its information is or could be interrupted, reproduced, stored, retransmitted, published, damaged, rendered less efficient, corrupted or in any way impaired.
- You may not use the website or its information for unlawful purposes or in any manner which may constitute an infringement of any third party rights (including but not limited to rights of copyright, trademark or confidentiality).